Friday, May 2, 2014

Freebie Friday: Happy As a Bird

Oh, it's Friday. Thank goodness we survived this week. Between a sick kiddo and in-laws in town, I didn't have much free time, but I did manage to whip up a little something.

I have had this little framed quote in the window over the kitchen sink pretty much since we moved into our house. I think I made it really quick in photoshop - I don't even remember! A good friend of mine (who is newly married - yay!) recently told me she looked for it on Pinterest, not realizing I had thrown it together.

So in honor of the New Mrs. A., I thought I'd give it a little revamp. And there are three different spring-y color combinations, so hopefully one matches your house. I hope today you are as happy as this bird. Happy weekend!

Download
Download
Download

No comments:

Post a Comment