Friday, July 4, 2014

Freebie Friday: I got this

See this girl? She is amazing. She was a Laurel when I served in Young Women and we have been friends ever since. She is pretty much the female version of my brother AJ. No joke, they became friends at BYU after I told them about each other and were amazed. So of course she feels like family and I love her to bits.

Anyway, she is leaving next week to serve a full time mission in Washington State and this past Sunday gave her farewell talk. Just like her, it was amazing. She talked about a quote that her mom loves: "Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow.'" (Mary Anne Radmacher) Losa said that she feels the quote needs some tweaking, because it's not about TRYING, it's about DOING.
I wrote it down right then and have been thinking about it all week. I made it into a little printable and framed it for her to take with her. And I'm offering it to you here because it's an awesome quote. So download it and stick it on your mirror and remember that Tomorrow, You Got This.

Congrats, Losa girl. We will sure miss you. Washington doesn't know how lucky it is!
Download (5x7 jpg)


No comments:

Post a Comment