Thursday, July 3, 2014

Love List: Little things

1. Bubbles
Punkito has learned that you blow on bubbles. She's still trying to work out how exactly to do it, but she's definitely mimicking us. I love it.
Also, how great is that cowlick? Love that superman curl.

2. Spazzy dance
We'v always known Em likes to dance, but lately she's started doing this little spazzy dance, only with the music to this puzzle. I don't know what the heck it is, but it cracks me up!

3. The American
I had to steal a picture from their website because ours got eaten too dang fast to take a pic. It's not secret that we are Torchy's Tacos addicts. This month's special is the American. I thought it sounded a little strange, but some fellow Torchy's addicts recommended it (strongly. She said she had a nightmare that it was NOT offered this month). It didn't disappoint. It has fried chicken, coleslaw, pineapples, bacon, and creamy chipotle ranch. If you're in Austin, TRY IT! You won't regret it.







4. Project Life
Ever since a friend of mine posted about Project Life on Instagram, I've been dying to give it a try. Today while I was at Michaels I saw they had a bunch of PL on clearance. I figured I would try a little mini-project and see how that goes before I really dive in. So I got this cute little album and some travel cards and I'm going to try and put together something for our Hawaiian babymoon trip. Anyone have any Project Life tips and tricks?

5. New water shoes
I freaking love baby shoes. I may end up spending all my money on them. At least I had an excuse to get these. The ground at the Butler Park splash pads gets really hot in the burning sun. So we got these adorable little Nikes for all our summer time water fun. I die.
no shoes in these pics. just cute pics of my water baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment