Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Ah, young love.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day!

We took advantage of this three-day weekend to do very little of anything. An anti-labor day, if you will. Instead, we drove to Houston to stay with my godbrother and his family. It mostly consisted of eating and sitting around talking, with a little swimming and shopping thrown in.

It was also a great chance to do something I don't do often - leave my phone in my room! So I'm stealing a couple pics from Hans and Karina to prove this wonderful weekend happened. Just use your imagination to picture us having a great, great time.

Miss these guys already.
"Hide? Hide?"
"Here let me show you Mater." 
PaPaw's got the good stuff at church.


Don't worry, the chapel was empty after meetings. We were just letting her wear herself out running down the ramp over and over again. And laughing at herself each time. This is, apparently, hours of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment