Thursday, October 9, 2014

October Conference Printables (Part I)

Hello again, friends!

If you've noticed that I have been a bit MIA lately, there are several things going on over here. But the one you're probably most interested in is that I have been putting together printables from general conference last weekend!

I always very much look forward to conference and feel that I get so much out of it, but this one was exceptional. I don't know why, but I felt the spirit more strongly than usual and more of the talks seemed to resonate with me. I'd be hard pressed to pick a favorite. I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father that continues to speak with us in these latter days and grateful for the righteous wisdom of our beloved prophet and apostles. I hope that you had a chance to enjoy this conference as much as I did and that these quotes will find their way onto your bathroom mirror and above your kitchen sink to serve as little reminders of the truth bombs that were dropped on us this weekend. Enjoy!
2014 October General Conference printables (all 12 as a PDF)
Cheryl A Esplin (jpg)
Eduardo Gavarret (jpg)
(Gorgeous wreath and vines graphics from We Lived Happily Ever After. She has many to pick from and they are free for personal use!)
Lynn G. Robbins (jpg)
(Arrow graphics also from We Lived Happily Ever After).
Neil L Andersen (jpg)
Dallin H Oaks (jpg)
Dieter F Uchtdorf (jpg)
Tad R. Callister (jpg)
Chi Hong Wong (jpg)
D. Todd Christofferson (jpg)
Boyd K Packer (jpg)
L. Tom Perry (jpg)
Jorg Klebingat (jpg)
Thanks to Elle Designs for some of the awesome digital papers.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for these lovely general conference printable quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your printables! but your advertising is so distracting on such good design . . . sad :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback! Hopefully you noticed that when you download the actual file, there is no watermark. I watermark them for Pinterest so they don't get appropriated by other people.

      Delete
    2. Anyaustin, Actually I just checked and THANK YOU for letting me know, the files were all linked wrong!!! They should be fixed now.

      Delete
  3. They are beautiful! I'm printing one out to give the ladies I visit teach. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete