Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween Retrospective

It's November! What a wonderful month.

We just got back from a wonderful weekend in the Woods where we went so the Ems could go trick-or-treating with her cousin and Mimi and Papaw. And it did not disappoint... turns out my kid LOVES Halloween! I think it'll be her favorite holiday. 
I didn't end up having time to finish our costumes, but we did manage to scrape together enough to work. Lilo and Stitch is one of her (and my!) favorite movies and I personally think Nani is one of the best Disney role models.

Little Lilo loved running up to the doors and knocking (quietly, mama helped with the doorbell) and then trying to go into people's homes. Lawl. She couldn't manage "trick-or-treat" but did offer a cute "peeeeease" and "thank you." Melts my heart. We don't have many photos - it was too dark :(
Her favorite part of the night was pulling that dang wagon. I am seriously going to have to get one of these!

And even though Halloween is over, I thought it'd be fun to take a look back at some previous year's costumes - maybe they'll give you some ideas for next year!
2013 - Sully, Boo, and Mike Wazowski
2012 - Thing 1 and Thing 2 (and Thing 3)
2011 - The Up! house and Karl
2010 - A pregnant 50s housewife and her milk man (it's a pillow!)


No comments:

Post a Comment