Monday, December 29, 2014

Presence > Presents

December got a little crazy. We took several little weekend trips, had a lot of family visiting, attended several parties and holiday events around town and, of course, had the usual shopping, wrapping, baking to attend to.
I saw this all over the place in the past month and tried to make it my mantra. I needed to let go of the things that don't matter (i.e. having perfect bows on my presents) or are less important in favor of truly enjoying the season and spending quality, memorable time with my family.

Blogging was one of the first things to go. But now the holiday is over and the family is gone, so bear with me over the next few days as I play a little catch up.

I hope you all wonderful, merry holidays with your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment