Thursday, January 22, 2015

Love List: Pins I love this week

Are you a Pinterest-aholic? I totally am. There should be a support group... it would have the best decorations, and food, and photos and then we could all blog about it and Pin the pictures...

Anyway. We have a lot going on over here this week, so I thought I'd cheat a little bit on the love list this week and just share some of my favorite recent pins.
1. How gorgeous is this photo?? Pretty sure this is the ice cream counter is at Big Top on S. Congress. Pretty sure I need a photo of Em and I sitting at those stools. Who wants to take it for me?? I'll love you forever.
2. I don't wear much jewelry. In fact, the only rings I wear are my wedding rings. I keep thinking I'd like to be right-hand-ring kind of girl. I love how dainty these stacked rings are, how simple, and I love the variety of metals. And if I could get Em's initials on these, that'd be pretty sweet. 
3. Um, yum. I'm not usually a huge fan of red velvet cake, but something about this one being combined with an oreo cookie buttercream is just begging to be tried.
4. I have been following Chocolate-Covered Katie for a couple years and I love all her recipes. I didn't realize she just put out a cookbook! I must get this. And make all the recipes. At once.
5. Mmmmm... polka dots. I love anything with polka dots and I looooove this top. Combined with the skirt. A-mazing. Why can't my closet just be full of my Pinterest pins?

If you'd like to keep up with the obsessive amount of things I pin, follow me HERE. I'm happy to share all these pretty things and more with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment