Friday, February 6, 2015

Freebie Friday: Valentine Treat Toppers

Happy Friday, friends!

I've never been huge on Valentine's Day, but now that I have a kiddo, it's all of a sudden become more fun. Especially since she has tot school friends to give treats to!

Pinterest is full of cute recipe ideas for Valentine's treats. I'm a sucker for muddy buddies, so that's always a good go-to. And S'mores. Two of my favorite things. I used this sweetheart buddies recipe and then just combined some graham cracker gold fish, marshmallows, and valentine m&ms. These were so easy to put together I did it this morning while Em ate breakfast.

And just for you - I made printable toppers to go with these treats! Download and enjoy. Happy Valentine's!
Download
(Oh, and tot school buddies, sorry for ruining the surprise :))

No comments:

Post a Comment