Tuesday, April 14, 2015

April General Conference Part II

Whelp, that took me way longer than I expected. Feeling a little un-creative, I guess? Anyway, here they are! So many great quotes from this session. I hope you can use them - I'd love to hear what you do with them!
Download all printables as one PDF
Kevin W. Pearson (pdf) (jpg)
Brent H. Nielson (pdf) (jpg)
Jorge F. Zeballos (pdf) (jpg)
Jeffrey R. Holland (pdf) (jpg)
Jose A Teixeira (pdf) (jpg)
Digital paper from Elle Designs
Dieter F. Uchtdorf (pdf) (jpg)
Starburst vector graphics from Spoon Graphics
Gerald Causse (pdf) (jpg)
Handdrawn Vector stripes pattern from June Letters Studio
Neil L. Andersen (pdf) (jpg)
Robert D. Hales (pdf) (jpg)
Joseph W. Sitati (pdf) (jpg)
Russell M. Nelson (pdf) (jpg)
Rosemary M. Wixom (pdf) (jpg)
Rafael L. Pino (pdf) (jpg)
Free Laurel Wreath Graphics from Designs by Miss Mandee

5 comments:

  1. Used them for Girls Camp... hung them all over the place... Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such a gift, thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I have your permission to use these for our Sacrament meeting programs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure! If you have any way of adding attribution, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, they are so beautiful. I printed out all of them, used the one from Elder Holland for my Primary Easter lesson and put each one facing a calendar page for 2017. I will love them all that year.

    ReplyDelete