Sunday, October 11, 2015

2015 October General Conference Printables (Part I)

Well, hello there.

I'm still here. Just... still taking a bit of a break from blogging. I realized I was stressing myself out trying to keep up with my self-imposed schedule and the only person who really cared about it was me. Between being six months pregnant (and it not being an easy pregnancy) and potty training at crazy demon currently embracing "terrible twos" with zeal (not to mention a slew of other "fun" things going on), cutting out blogging has helped save some sanity.

So for conference this year, I wasn't really planning on doing printables again. But I was so incredibly inspired and moved by what I heard this year, I wanted to do these for myself. To print out and put on my bathroom mirror and remind myself every day of the things that I heard. And yeah, it was a good exercise in doing something creative and just for me, neither of which have happened much recently.

I'm trying hard to heed the words of President Uchtdorf. His Saturday morning talk hit home more than any other this conference. I loved his story about the woman killing herself to make a quilt that said "simplify." Definitely been guilty of that. The Gospel is beautiful in its simplicity. We make it hard when we make it complicated. Here's to making every day less complicated.

Feel free to print these and display them in your home or use them as handouts with lessons or visiting teaching. Enjoy!

Download all as one PDF
Dieter F. Uchtdorf (pdf) (jpg)
Francisco J. Vinas (pdf) (jpg)
Fall Leaves clip art from Designs by Miss Mandee
Bradley D. Foster (pdf) (jpg)
Flower clip art from Designs by Miss Mandee
M. Russell Ballard (pdf) (jpg
Quentin L. Cook (pdf) (jpg)
Neill F. Marriott (pdf) (jpg)
Floral overlays and elements from Craft a doodle doo
Robert D. Hales (pdf) (jpg)
Hand-drawn Lines from Designs by Miss Mandee
Richard J. Maynes (pdf) (jpg)
James B. Martino (pdf) (jpg)
Hand-drawn lines from Designs by Miss Mandee
Jeffrey R. Holland (pdf) (jpg)
Dallin H. Oaks (pdf) (jpg)
Larry R. Lawrence (pdf) (jpg
Vern P. Stanfill (pdf) (jpg)
Hugo Montoya (pdf) (jpg)


5 comments:

  1. Thank you! These are beautiful. They are a perfect way to help keep the words of conference in my mind daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! Thank you for sharing these. I love putting them up in my home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much. This is perfect for my lesson!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hanging these in my home where my four daughters can read them and we can all be inspired, thank you for uplifting us with your talent!

    ReplyDelete